Friday, November 25, 2011

My memorable Industrial Training at Hospital Seberang Jaya

Hi, assalamualaikum...


After I gave a little explanation to my 3rd year juniors at FKBSK UTM Skudai last month,

I think I have a lot of useful knowledge that I can share with my friends out there

about my experience for working over a year with Radibems HKL.


But before I explain deeper about my experience at HKL,

i think better for me to talk about some info on topics more leisurely but..

IMPORTANT in terms of its use.


As a result,

there will be some details of the valuable knowledge and experience

that I have got from my 10 weeks Industrial Training

at BEMS Workshop in Hospital Seberang Jaya in the next post,

and there also will be some details about some machines in the next next post...

(^_^)


So, see all of u soon ya!


Luv,

Ms Fiza Anuar

No comments:

Post a Comment